Monday, January 10, 2011

Ugh

Alright. With all this technology now- where the hell do we draw the line? If I'm not on Facebook, I'm on AIM, if I'm not on AIM, I'm texting someone. I feel like I never really have the meaningful talks with that many people anymore (for the most part). Even with all these ways to keep in touch; it's shocking how many people just stopped talking to me or stopped being interested in my life once I moved. It will have been almost a year in a few months since I moved.. seems like it just happened yesterday!

How is it that we can still have meaningful relationships w/ people without being in contact TOO much? I am such a planner.. it's disgusting actually- I wish everyone would just tell me when they would be on SKYPE and we could make dates to just talk to each other instead of aimlessly texting 'whats up?' it depresses me kind of!

In other news- I started school today & I'm happy to be back on a schedule. I am enjoying the downtime before things pick-up & am trying to make some plans for this weekend. Green hornet comes out Friday& I really want to see it! I've been craving a movie night. I want to just stay in, cuddle up & watch a bunch of movies. I'm a simple girl :)

Tata for now!
<3 Whitney P.S- people are rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment