Monday, January 3, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY!!

I figured a routine of some sort would be nice in 2011; for myself, and for the blog :) So every Monday will be MUSIC MONDAY!!; because I said so.

#1) MY CURRENT JAMS:
Big Boi's new album (Sir Luscious Left foot the Son of Chico Dusty) is by far the BEST rap album out in 2010, probably 2011 as well. If you don't at least get a li'l head bob going at some point during either of these songs... go get yo head checked!

These are my two favorites songs off the album:






#2)YOU NEED TO HEAR:
ALEXIS! This girl is my boo, and she is everything I'm not; a lovely beautiful lady who looks like a damn vixen 24/7. She's got a YouTube channel w/ great videos of her singing & you should check it out! Her voice is beautiful.

Here's my favorite:


#3)MY GUILTY PLEASURE:
Mark Salling from Glee. A lovely boy I know mentioned to me to listen to his CD. Well I did. It's weird, in a good way. Pleasantly surprised for sure! Some of the lyrics are kinda lame IMO- but who am I?

My favorite:


I still don't like Taylor Swift, either.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE!!! I can't believe you did this!!! I was totally going to do the same thing haha! I was going to call it "Music Video Monday" and post my favorite song of the week :) Too Funny! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Well, you can still do it! :) I'd love to see what you put!

    ReplyDelete