Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I want!

Here's stuff from my 'things I want' folder on my computer. Some of them are lame, some of them are WAY down the road (i.e- bridal dress), and some are just silly :)


A happy, healthy relationship (please excuse stock photo)

To look good in a dress like this!

To be a fit bride

Eventually, laser hair removal (but she has hairy legs? I dont get it)

Betsey Johnson Cocktail Dress :)

Go on my first cruise!

When I get my first job as a nurse, buy myself a Kia Sorento :)

As much as I don't want a Kindle, I WANT one just as bad.

A koi pond! When I get a house I am making one of these!

Long, NATURAL hair. No thank you to nappy extensions. My hair is getting there (thank you Mane & Tail!!)

a NICE dslr camera. I am a good photographer- seriously!

See Michael Buble in concert. SEE michael buble IN REAL LIFE. Enough said.

I want one of these, but can't justify buying one just yet. Oh, it's an Instyler.

This bikini! Hopefully I look this good in it too.


This hello kitty 59fifty hat.

This necklace! Too bad it's like... $5k

TO GO TO PUBLIX!! I miss Publix more than I miss some people, and that's sad..but true.

To learn the drums!!

To do a push-up well, AND be smiling while I do it.

New Balance "trubalance'' shoes!

XM/Sirius radio in my car. I miss this SO much from my old car! Maybe for my bday present to myself?

That's all for now folks!

<3 Whitney

1 comment:

  1. You may have inspired me to do something like this as well :) Good Idea!

    ReplyDelete